Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Young Wild Girls


If talent is an aphrodisiac than Saturday Night my sexual desire was through the roof! I have known who Bruno Mars was for awhile, listened and enjoyed his music but never til last week really paid him too much attention. His hosting, and especially his singing on last weeks Saturday Night Live blew me....away! As a host, he kept up with the talented cast, often making more out of some poorly conceived sketches than they deserved.


His two songs were incredible and watching the second, the way he was lit, his incredible lips, sweat glistened skin as he was singing Young Wild Girls was sort of orgasmic! Now I should also share I was at a friends house and Bruno was on a 60 inch in HD but I rushed home shortly after to watch my own DVR of the show (sadly on just a 32 incher). Not sure if the power will translate with a video, but if your in the US you can watch on NBC's site HERE:    Sorry to those outside the US, NBC is so strict with their videos. It has popped up on Youtube a few times, but are quickly taken down.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved that talk show skit. That dance he did on stage had me rolling. The skit was weak but he made it funny with his Rihanna "what you want want want" line and the dance that came after it. Oh ya, and he also makes for a pretty girl.

-Chris