Monday, January 14, 2013

Just Because: The Golden Globes


I know I know! Sorry to those who came to FH looking for, and those who wrote me wondering where my 'skin' filled list of nominee's was! I did do it, but was too busy this weekend to post. I did however put a special Golden Globe edition of FH together Here on page 2 of the blog featuring my usual list of nominations, (showing the most skin I could find) as well as my thoughts on some of the show and of course my take on Jodie Fosters speech!

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler rocked! They needed more time to shine! I had just commented to a friend that Michael J. Fox's son had better watch out when Tina came out with it. Tina's comments to and about Taylor Swift went further than anything from Ricky Gervais. Here's hoping they are back next year!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought the hosts were great. They made some jokes at the expense of the audience but it wasn't mean spirited. Can't say the same about Sasha Baron. Seemed kind of cruel to mention the Anne Hathaway's crotch shot in a room full of her peers. That had to be humiliating. It also wasn't funny which makes it even worse.

Highlight for me was Tina Fey calling Bill Clinton, Bill Rodham Clinton. Loved it!

-Chris