Sunday, March 3, 2013

Favorite Clicks of The Week:


A few of my favorite clicks from the last week!


I have finally gotten into Spartacus: War of the Damned and Superherofan.net has caps of last weeks show. The hottest Roman father and son duo on the series both dropped their robes this week! Australian actor Christian Antidormi is an especially delicious addition to the show.



You know I love me some Chris Pratt and over at Dreamcaps, xander7 posted some great caps of Chris (and co-star Jeremy Allen White) from Movie 43.



I have been following the path of model and DJ Nick Ayler since the early days of the blog. Not sure how I missed this video, shot by the incredible Richard Gerst. Check out the editorial clip for Stefano Guerrini @GQ.com Italia below!



Nick Ayler by Richard Gerst, editorial clip for Stefano Guerrini @GQ.com Italia from Richard Gerst on Vimeo.

No comments: