Monday, September 23, 2013

Mercedes Moves


I hadn't heard of actor Brant Daugherty (above by Adam Bouska) until I turned on DWTS last week, but he certainly was a nice surprise. As usual, I vowed not to get sucked in, but tuned in to get a wee fix of Tristan MacManus and Val Chmerkovskiy. I ended up getting caught up in the emotional pull of seeing Valerie Harper and some of the other performances of the night.


Although there are some good dancers (too good maybe) my heart belongs to Amber Riley. Shamefully underused on Glee, Amber is an incredible performer. Some might be surprised at her moves, but Glee watchers are fully aware the girl can do pretty much anything, and do it superbly well!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that they have several great dancers. I absolutely hate watching the weak dancers. As a fan of So You Think You Can Dance I like to see the bar set high.

More dancers like Corbin Bleu and less dancers like Bill Nye.

-Chris

Brian said...

I tuned in to see Valerie Harper.....I'm now going to keep watching for Brant.......yes,I'm as shallow as a puddle in august : )