Friday, November 29, 2013

A Jack Jolt


I have never been much of a fan of The Osbournes. Never really listened to Black Sabbath, therefore my only real knowledge of Ozzy was all those chicken and rat rumours. Never watched their reality show and always felt that Sharon could be a nightmare. Sharon is one of those mothers you might think cool if she was the mother as a friend, but also someone capable of getting nasty and cruel when she felt it required. Never gave Jack or Kelly much thought at all, Kelly seems to try hard to be edgy, only to really seem quite retro and Jack was well... just Jack.


That's why it was pleasantly surprising to me how attractive he came off on DWTS. Not only smooth on the dance floor, Jack showed grace and humanity and regardless of any pre-conceived ideas, he was incredibly sweet and endearing. I would not say my feelings moved to an actual crush, but they were getting close. Given at the end of the competition, Jack's came in third, I am obviously not the only one who taken aback by the surprise appeal of Jack.


1 comment:

Daniel said...

I am with you, never was much of an Osbourne fan, just seemed to out there, and "not real" However, I did also thing Jack was cute in a "cubbish" way. All my thoughts on the Osbournes started to change when Kellie was on DWTS, then Sharon on AGT. I have learned while they may be a bit ood, there is a lot of love in that family and they really do have kind hearts towards others. Even though Sharon can still be a bitch at times. Watching Jack this season made start to have a full on crush for him, and to watch, Ozzy, Sharon and Kellie every week in the audience to cheer him on and fighting the tears as he danced, clearly showed the love the family has for each other. Wish all people could be that lucky!