Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Oh Brother... The Push & The Pull


Although he was the first one booted from last summer's Big Brother, surfer dude David stuck around long enough get naked more than any of the guys who stayed all summer. I did a small post featuring some of those images, and a video, last June. (HERE:) I am almost embarrassed to admit that I 'followed' David on Twitter after he left the show. I am not a huge fan of Twitter and only pop on occasionally, but liked his commentary on the rest of the season. David is one of those guys who has the push/pull effect one me. I have described that push/pull as the move many cats make when they pull in, and scratch our hand with their front paws, as they push away your arm, again scratching with their rear paws and nails.


David both repulses, and intrigues me, and when I popped on Twitter the other night I saw he was as odd as I remember. He posts video after video, usually sounding like a 14 year old. Most are sex related, many with a deep preoccupation on what being gay must be like. His latest theme is his own version of planking, naked, usually upon a counter or appliance. Not sure I find the images actually sexy, but as I try to push away, those damned claws continue to pull me back...


No comments: