Sunday, June 22, 2014

Rock Hard!


Sunday night some of the most talented and hottest men of Broadway are getting together for 2014's Broadway Bares 24, Rock Hard. I have been covering Broadway, and many of my favorite stage actors, dancers and singers since the blog's inception. If you click on the stage link below you will be transported back to seven years of features, including dozens on previous Broadway Bares. Many of the videos are sadly gone, but many great ones remain.


Many of the men I have profiled are hitting the stage, and removing their clothes tonight in New York. Mark Douglas, Sidney Erik Wright, Dave August, Brandon Rubendall and Ricky Schroeder are just the tip of the rock hard iceberg. Looking forward to the images and videos which are sure to follow!





One of my favorite number from BB's, from the year I began the blog, Nick Adams in 'Pan' from the 2007 edition of Broadway Bares

No comments: