Sunday, August 24, 2014

The Emmy's, Actor: Drama

Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series


Jim Carter, Downton Abbey
Peter Dinklage, Game of Thrones


I would love Josh Charles to walk away with it, not because he was necessarily the best, but because to me, the show was the best of the drama's last season. I have only recently begun Game Of Thrones, but Dinklage and entire cast have drew me in so since Charles most likely won't nab it, my vote would go to him.

Aaron Paul, Breaking Bad

Mandy Patinkin, Homeland

Josh Charles, The Good Wife

Jon Voight, Ray Donovan

Best Actor In A Drama Series:

Bryan Cranston, Breaking Bad

With Breaking Bad ending it's run, the sentimental favorite is Cranston, but Matthew McConaughey has been on a role this year. If I was placing a vote, it would be for Spacey.

Jeff Daniels, The Newsroom

Jon Hamm, Mad Men

Kevin Spacey, House Of Cards

Woody Harrelson, True Detective

Matthew McConaughey, True Detective


No comments: