Sunday, September 28, 2014

Favorite Face (yeah...face) of the Day: Sam Heughan


Full disclosure, I have not yet seen Outlander. But... as soon as I saw my first image of Scottish actor Sam Heughan in a recent issue of Entertainment Weekly, I knew I had to. This week, Casperfan posted some caps featuring Sam, and his incredible derriere and I knew I wouldn't be waiting much longer.

2 images above from Just Jared

As talented as he is hot, Sam is a graduate of The Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama in Glasgow. In 2001, he was nominated for a 2003 Laurence Olivier Theatre Award for Most Promising Newcomer for his performance in Outlying Islands performed at the Royal Court Theatre Upstairs. Sam has a look and presence that has me, and I am sure most of you as well, wanting to see more.




Outlander caps vis Casperfan

No comments: