Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Good Tidings


I just wrote, then rewrote, then deleted a rather lengthy Christmas message and greeting. It concerned Christmas pasts, my parents and my not being able to be home this year. In rereading it, it was rather self indulgent. Admittedly most of FH is self indulgent, sometimes even sentimental. When I reread it though, it was not fun self indulgence. I had the same feeling I get when I read things like 'My Life Is Over', 'I can't take it any more' etc on people's twitter and facebook pages.


I then started fresh, and went into a long speech about emotional giving vs financial. How I wished for prosperous emotional give and take in 2015. I deleted that one too. When in doubt though, it is best just to say Thank you. Thank you to all who check into FH each day, each week or even now and then. Since beginning the blog, my readership went up, then up again then threw the roof! Then it went down a bit, then a little bit more but has remained pretty stable the last couple of years and although comments remain minimal. (I know... self indulgent lack of comments...comment) I know there are many of you who enjoy spending a few minutes of your day with FH.


I hope you all have A Merry Christmas and a few memorable moments this holiday season!

Image above from Fotorebelxt Photography

No comments: