Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Favorite Face Of The Day: Victor Rasuk


Yes, model and actor Jamie Dornan is incredibly hot, but not even he is going to get me 50 Shades Of Grey. I think America is divided between those who can't wait to see Jamie in the red room and those who could not care less. First off, I just have to flip the pages of FH to see pretty much all of Jamie I want to.... Secondly, like many of you I will ensure to catch Jamie's backside when the flick comes to pay per view, which I am guessing will not take very long.

50 Shades from W Magazine

That being said... there is an actor in the film who will not be shaded by Doran. I am DVRing The View this week being that it is Rosie O'Donnell's last week and Monday's episode had a special treat. Although I had seen actor Victor Rasuk many times on television and in film, I had not known how appealing and hot he was until he walked out with such a killer smile that me googling to see more. I think my biggest memory of Victor was Lords Of Dogtown, but he looked so different in that film I didn't connect at first.


'When I got the part in ‘Fifty Shades,’ my aunt loves all three books and said, “OMG, you’re playing José Rodriguez!’” the 30-year-old actor told Variety Latino. “And I hadn’t read the book yet so I asked her, ‘Wait, am I going to get naked in the movie?’


Rasuk may not have had to take it off for 50 Shades, but he has taken it all off on screen a few times before. Rasnuk currently also co-stars on Stalker on CBS, a show I really had no interest in checking out, til now....

The View this past Monday

Taking the ice bucket challenge last year

Lords Of Dogtown (2005)

Adrift In Manhattan (2007)

Life Is Hot in Cracktown (2009)



How to Make It in America (2010)

No comments: