Sunday, March 8, 2015

Eight Days Of The Week: Tuesday


I am only on day two of Eight Day and already it is getting hard. Choosing just five prime time hotties proved especially difficult for Tuesday. If leaving off the Winchester brothers (below) wasn't hard enough, having to leave off Ioan Gruffudd was even harder. Ultimately I had choose my favorite five, two which appear on shows I have never watched. I am only grateful James Wolk's new show Zoo doesn't premiere until June!


Brett Dalton in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I haven't seen Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. but I have seen enough images of actor Brett Dalton to be intrigued. Such a great face with those beautiful brown eyes and that great face and chin.


David Walton in About A Boy

I am not sure I actually like About A Boy, but I do like me some David Walton. David is not only freakishly adorable, he is also such an appealing actor that he makes even the silliest scenes watchable. Maybe it is a bit about his character that has you rooting for him, but thanks to David, this show is programmed on the DVR.



Grant Gustin in The Flash

My interest in The Flash has waned a bit since the shows debut, but my interest in actor Grant Gustin certainly has not. Since first setting my eyes on that adorable grin I have loved the talented Mr. Gustin.


Chris Messina in The Mindy Project

I have loved Chris Messina the actor since first being introduced to him on Six Feet Under. I have followed, mostly his dramatic roles since. My interest in Chris Messina, the sexual God was cemented however watching him dance on The Mindy Project. (check out that dance on FH HERE:)


Chris in 28 Hotel Rooms

Taylor Kinney in Chicago Fire

Chicago Fire is another show I have yet to watch. I think I caught a few minutes of the pilot and plan on catching up one of these days. I am keenly however, aware of the testosterone laced cast including the oh so hot Taylor Kinney. In addition to his role as TV hunk, Kinney is clearly also a romantic given his Valentine proposal to Lady Gaga.


Taylor on Shameless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chris Messina's beauty simply amazes me.