Sunday, October 18, 2015

Behind The Scenes: Brad by Brett Kiellerop


'Brad is currently studying to become a personal trainer... I just can't imagine him being a personal trainer. 'I don't feel like it today, Brad'... 'OK, let's go to the beach, get drunk, and streak in front of some old women instead!'


I was beyond fortunate last year to be able to feature the work of Australian photographer Brett Kiellerop. As soon as I began communicating with Brett I felt his warmth and kindness. Brett is an artist, who despite his own personal struggles, was invested in the success of the models he had shot. The first of his models I wanted to feature was work with Brad.


I showcased Brett's work with Brad last February with the piece  Images In My Head .  I  fell love in Brett's captures of Brad's huge smile, great physique and the mix of his playful goofiness which enhances his already strong and natural sex appeal. I love finding models who don't look like everyone else out there and Brad has a sexiness that is unassuming, unique and erotically engaging.


'Brad... cheeky, fun-loving, and playful... the photos really show off the sense of fun Brad has, and what a joy it was to work with him.'


When I asked Brett about featuring some Behind The Scenes images of Brad I was not disappointed. We also hit the jack pot with a short video of Brad doing a little bit of beach skipping to limber up! Brett shot Brad for his book Aussie Gods, but shares he has not found a way yet to use the videos. I am glad to be able to share some of them here! Be sure to check out more of Brett's work and you can order Aussie Gods on Amazon HERE:



No comments: