Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Pulsing Palpitations: Giacomo Gianniotti


I have pretty much given up on Grey's Anatomy, have not watched regularly in a little over a year. I still love me some Justin Chambers, but the shows need to have 'ratings grabbing' disasters and mass shootings eventually turned me off. But... I am of course a sucker for an adorable face, and of course an adorable face not wearing a shirt. Grey's certainly did a good job a few weeks ago promoting the hell out of an upcoming shirtless scene.


Well dammit, it worked on me, and I wasn't really disappointed it worked. I was introduced for the first time to Dr. Andrew DeLuca played by the incredibly sexy actor Giacomo Gianniotti. Giacomo has that face, that body and that perfect hair that may actually have me DVR in order to ff to his scenes... Giacomo has only been acting for about 5 years but has appeared in short stints on a few shows including, Reign, Selfie and The Murdoch Mysteries. Hopefully, he will stick around Seattle Grace will be a little bit longer.



Giacomo's ice bucket challenge

Giacomo on Grey's (Old Time Rock and Roll, October 15, 2015)

No comments: