Friday, January 29, 2016

Aaron Tveit: Out of Oz


I fell in love with actor Aaron Tveit after first hearing him sing, long before I actually saw how gorgeous he was. I think I first actually saw him on the Tony's the year he performed with the cast of Next To Normal. This week, we can see and hear him on FOX's Grease Live but before that, I recommend getting re-Tveited by checking out his version of Popular from the Out of Oz


Out of Oz is a great new series of studio session featuring the music from Wicked. Many of you remember Aaron's turn as Fiyero in the Broadway hit. I could listen, and watch, Aaron's version of Popular for hours. Aaron is also featured on the series version of Defying Gravity along with Rachel Tucker. Check out the entire series on Wicked's Youtube channel HERE:

No comments: