Saturday, April 30, 2016

The Stretch of the Stripe


'I can't be trusted to go clothes shopping by myself. Nothing ever really gets tried on...'


When I first introduced FH readers to the mulit-talented Tyler DÃ¥rlig Ulv last summer, his package was beautifully unwrapped. (Solitary Creature)  I must say however, that Tyler, and his package, look especially appetising wrapped tightly with stretched stripes.


I followed up that original post with two small pieces featuring some of Tyler's writing and stories from his blog.  One of the reason's I was first drawn to Tyler was the stories he shared along with his images. This piece sort of brings together the two subjects I featured before, shopping, and male bulges in fashion....  Tyler writes regularly on his blog, and is also a regularly featured writer on Manhunt Daily.  Check out a bonus shot of Tyler, and a visual clue to latest blog subject, on the Over-Flow HERE:

No comments: