Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Separated At Birth?


Last year, while working an Actors & Skin edition with Nick Nolte, I watched the 1979 film North Dallas Forty. Nick's co-star in the film was country singer Mac Davis, and although I didn't really know much about Mac, southern accent, curly hair, and locker room butt scene, had me thinking he may need a FH story of his own.

 When I recently went in search of images of Mac, there was something about ad above that seemed familiar.  Although they don't exactly look alike, the pose, and especially that head of brown curly hair reminded me of another blast from the past...   Now the more I compared Davis with Playgirl model Bill Cable, the more I saw they didn't really look that much alike.  But... I thought the country singer and cover boy would make an interesting and fun pair to post about.


No comments: