Saturday, February 11, 2017

Quaternate: Stephen Kahrs


I first contacted Connecticut photographer Stephen Kahrs after seeing an images of his I loved of model J. Fenty. I was attracted to Stephen's work for many reasons, especially his unique ability to capture the male form with such classic elegance and beauty. Stephen's images are erotic, but not due to a focus on overt sexuality or body parts. The eroticism stems from lighting, angle and pose, especially the the incredible profile body shots, a staple in Stephen's work that beautifully spotlights the men he shoots.

I always look forward to featuring Stephen's images, and look forward as much to his headshots, fashion and fitness shots, as I do to any nudes that might be included. The images above is a perfect example of how a pair of white underwear can show of a great physique better than if the model, in this case David A Anderson, was wearing nothing at all.






2013/2014


2012

No comments: