Sunday, December 9, 2007

Favorite Soap Hunk For Dec 9th JON HENSELY

As I have said before, I do not watch Daytime soaps, but did watch a bit when a kid. Mostly Another World, Texas and The Young and The Restless. But...I do follow my daytime hunks. Jon Hensley (Not to be confused as google is, with John Hensley from Nip/Tuck, whom by the way gives me the creeps) Has been on As The World Turns for many years. I have follwed Jon through his young hunk shirtless years through his current look, still hot. Jon did it for me with his longer hair and scruffy look, he always seemed in pictures and clips to be sweating, just in from doing some farm chores. Anyway, you can see where my farm fantasy's went, but anyway, here is Jon Hensley. It was hard to find good pics of Jon. I had a few, including the fifth one down, which was used for promo for ATWT, but I remember seeing some pretty hot pics of this guy in magazines years ago. Wish I had saved more of my older magazines.





This is Jon in his classic farm look. Glad I saved the magazine this came from!







Some pics from Jon's unofficial site HERE:
Note: This site tends go on and off line a bit.

No comments: