Monday, July 21, 2008

Big Brother Update:




So, call me fickle! After last nights broadcast my lust affair with Jessie is officially on hold. His ego really was through the roof after winning HOH. Some of his speeches were right out of the Godfather... ("You disrespected me?")....Sheesh! Anyway, I say on hold and not over because sometimes after the HOH is over, some people lose the tude. But not always...calling Evil Dick!



It is always a drag when two people you like are on the block and you know one is going. It looks pretty sure Steven is out the door this week. Quite the shame as he has been very fun to watch. I am currently enjoying Dan, and his nipples on screen, and dispite my early dislike of him, he is proving to be quite a nice guy. Hope it lasts.


A little of Dan.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never understood why everyone goes running up to see the HOH room anyway.If it was my room I'd do what they did the first season and keep the door locked.Basically,Libra is HOH this week,not Jessie.