Saturday, July 5, 2008

Just Because: Speaking of sites...

I have only been to a nude beach once, it was about 7 years ago and I went with my girlfriend (pre getting honest with myself, long story for another day). I thought back to that day when I saw the two pics below advertising MaleStrippers.com. A rather good site with some funny and hot pics and videos. I wondered where in the world the beach they were showing was located. The day I went we were the youngest on the beach. My be in Europe...




As my reality was that most on the beach looked like this... Not that there is anything wrong with this guy, but I have not found nude beaches in North America to be filled with the guys shown above. Interested in others experiences?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Black Sand beach in San Diego, California, (must be better say, around La Jolla?)... I had been there a couple of times and always have a nice, relax, easygoing day... plenty of eye candy!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, sure the pretty ones are nice to catch glimpses of when you can! But regarding the "regular Joe" also shown...whether you like him, dislike him, are scared of...etc., I say to men looking more like that (provided they aren't "pervs") "credit for effort"! I see way more men walking around like that at the Pride Parades than the other kind and in this uptight US with so many body hangups (X that by 10 in the gay community!) it takes a certain amount of "balls" (pun intended) to be that comfortable in your own skin!

Anonymous said...

Hanlans Point on Toronto Island is a great nude beach.The first time I went I didn't know what to expect but 80% of the guys are hot.I usually go 3 or 4 times a week with friends and we have a great afternoon.This time of year with pride week,it gets even more interesting.