Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Favorite New Model for Oct 28th John Paul Matteucci



I was certainly taken when I saw my first picture of the beautiful John Paul Matteucci, and read his mini bio on Model Launch. He seems like such a sweet guy and is certainly amazing looking. Here is what he says about himself:

"Allow Me To Introduce Myself... . I was born and raised in Romania and it is still one of my fav places on earth. So beautiful!!!!! I'm now 22 years old, wow, I feel so old saying it. I love my life just how it is. I have a wonderful family and many great friends. I am single and I always enjoy the company of a beautiful smart woman who I can hold a conversation with so if that sounds like you then feel free to write me anytime. I love my mother and father very much and all my aunts and uncles, sisters and whomever else is part of my family. I am working really hard to play pro soccer like my dad!! my dream is to pear on the front cover of a muscle fitness magazine."




John Paul's pics were all taken by photographer Dan Skinner. I have been a fan of Dan's work for awhile, but cannot seem to find a website of his to give him proper credit. If anyone has a link, please let me know.







The next three pics are my favorites. There is something very sexy to me about a man shaving, especially naked. Love Dan Skinners work in these shots.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John Paul, you are absolutely amazingly handsome (sexy). You have accomplished so much and you can reach your other goals...stay true to your dreams..goals. You are so awesome...I look forward to seeing you on the cover of any fitness magazine...I would love to seat and carry a converstation with you looking at your great smile...stay in touch....cg