Saturday, October 25, 2008

Favorite Pic Series of the Day: LondonPete by Dylan Rosser



I have been taken recently with model and actor LondonPete. LondonPete is a german model working out of London and has one of the most soulful faces, not to mention great behinds I have seen photographed. I hope to find out more about this fasinating guy, but you can find out a bit more about him at his ModelMayhem page found HERE:

Now, after I discovered LondonPete, I was pleasantly surprised to find out he had a series of pics taken by one of my favorite photographers, Dylan Rosser. Dylan's shots of LondonPete are not just sexy and erotic, but beautifully sexy and beautifully erotic, not all photographers are able to mix the two. LondonPete and Dylan created a series of pics which are works of art. I highly recommend if you have not checked out Dylan's sites, to check them out. His fee is very reasonable and the shots are well worth it. You can find Dylan's main site HERE: and LondonPete appears on the X-posed site. Below are some of the shots by Dylan Rosser.











No comments: