Tuesday, October 21, 2008

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

Ok blog readers, thank to those who have voted in my poll! But...given the hits this site gets a day, I ask one more time for the rest of you to vote in the poll. If you need a reminder why, check out my post HERE:
I hope to post the results at weeks end if I get a few more response to the poll to make it a true compitition! Come on, it only takes a minute!



To help motivate you, here is a favorite hottie, Rad Stricklin, who some of you may recognize from his photo shoots for Playgirl and Fitness Magazines. Hopefully Rad will inspire you! Check out more of Rad at his ModelMayhem page HERE:


Just cut and press the Contact Me button on the right, then paste and answer! Not hard...


1. Favorite Blast From the Past?

2. Favorite Playgirl Model?

3. Favorite Soap Hunk Past or Present?

4. Favorite Import?

5. Favorite Male Model?

6. Favorite Stage Actor?

7. Favorite Reality Hunk?

8. Favorite TV Star Past or Present: Male Female

9. Favorite TV Show currently on the air?

10. Favorite Classic Tv Show?

11. Favorite Part of Favorite Hunks Blog?

12 Favorite All time Hunk/Fantasy Guy for you?


3 comments:

Baal said...

I'd vote but then I'd have to go back and research who you've posted about in each topic. Can't you just fill in the answers for me and save me the time?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tye said...

Hey gomer, thanks for the vote! I deleted it and copied to my email as that is where they have been sent. Thanks again
Tye