Sunday, December 14, 2008

Favorite Pic Series of The Day: Garth by Dylan Rosser



I posted a picture of Garth awhile ago as the Pic Of The Day and got a few emails about him. This set, which is one of my favorites by Dylan Rosser is one of 3 of Garth on Dylan's sites. It is simply beautiful, especially the use of the blue in the last set of images. I don't generally like to push blog readers to join a pay site, as most are a waste of money, but I can tell you from experience that Dylan Rosser's is worth it. There are not hundreds of pics on his sites, but the way he features his models is simply amazing to me. His prices are great to, and I love that you can pay with paypal. I had trouble with my password a few times, and was assisted quickly. Check out his sites HERE:






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paypal, huh? CAN I HAVE HIM DELIVERED BY CHRISTMAS??!!;-) Oh, Adonis!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I think that the wish for Christmas in the previous comment is "interesting". I want too!