Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Favorite Model of the Day: Konstantin Resch



A while ago I posted a pic in the pic of the day section (last pic shown below) and was instantly on the hunt to find out more about the model and the photographer. The model turns out to be 21 year old German model Konstantin Resch. Konstantin who works with Place Models is a new model just beginning to get his face out there. I am sure you will agree his face, and body are amazing. The photographer was Sam Scott Schiavo and I included some of his pics of Konstantin below. You can check out more of Konstantin at Place Models found HERE:



height: 187cm
chest: 98cm
waist: 78cm
hips: 96cm
shoe: 43
suit: 98
eyes: green
hair: dark blonde











Some of my favorite pics of Konstantin were taken by photographer Sam Scott Schiavo who is quickly becoming one of my favorite photographers. Love his work! Check out Sam's official site HERE:





The pic above is what got me looking for more on Konstantin.

No comments: