Monday, January 19, 2009

Our current Movie Superman: Brandon Routh



As a Smallville viewer, there was part of me that hoped Tom Welling might get the movie role of Superman. Although I love Welling, there is something quite magical about Brandon Routh that made me clearly understand why he got the role. This Iowa native earned his dues on tv prior to getting the role, and I remember the first time I saw Brandon on episodes of Gilmore Girls and Will and Grace. There was just something about him that made me, and others take notice. I find it strange at times, watching Routh on screen as at certain moments, from certain angles, his similarities to the facial features of Christopher Reeve are eerie. I look forward to seeing Routh in roles other than Superman and he has a slew of movies coming out in the near future, so it will be interesting to see if he can gain credit for his talent beyond the blue suit.










I was shocked and pleasantly surprised to open my December Hello magazine to see an amazing shoot with Brandon and his wife, Courtney Ford.

1 comment:

Jawahir said...

Brandon is really handsome :)