Sunday, January 18, 2009

Saturday Night Live: Will Forte



Saturday Night Live is once again event television for me. Not only did Tina Fey help bring attention back to the show, but the writing this season has been spot on. The show has had some amazing moments (highlighted to me by the Paul Rudd show). SNL also has it share of great looking and talented guys. Will Forte is one of my favorites, and what a treat to see the adorable backside of this cutie on last nights show. I was all set to cap when I saw the post from DaveID on Dreamcaps (thanks Dave!) so here are some of his caps. My one complaint about this season is the sad departure of Amy Poehler who is off to do a sit-com. I for one am not taking to the female cast member they are now pushing front and center, Kristen Wig, who although talented seems to play the same character over and over again. Kristen is actually very talented, but being overworked on the show and is at risk of becoming annoying soon unless they bring the other females on the show out to do a bit more than back her up.





No comments: