Wednesday, April 8, 2009

American Idol The final 8: How did they do?



I love me some Matt Giraud and he certainly delivered a great performance of a pretty average song last night with Stevie Wonder's Part Time Lover. The night however belonged to Adam Lambert. I always enjoyed Gary Jules version of Mad Mad World, and Adam's take on the song and his vocal performance was simply amazing. Some weeks I really like Adam, other weeks I do not, but last night his performance was one of the best vocal performances I think the show has ever had. Please put Scott out of our misery and boot him tonight. Lil Rounds also needs to go (Yes the woman can sing, but what she cannot do is pull off a decent performance). Allison was spectacular and Kris, Anoop and Danny were all ok, but Scott needs depart stat!

I am sure many were pissed that AI ran over so long last night. I was out til after midnight but predicted it would over after last week so I ensured I also recorded Fringe. I am sure it will not effect the votes for Adam but if it were another singer it certainly might have.


No comments: