Thursday, April 30, 2009

Favorite DJ of the Day: Andres Matiz



Yes Andres Matiz is a model, but he is also a DJ in California. Andres is simply stunning with such a beautiful face, eyes and hair. His chest is also to die for! Check out more of Andres at Vision Models HERE and Premier Model Management HERE.



Height 6'1"
Chest 40
Waist 31
Men Shoe 12
Hair Brown
Eyes Brown




Place of Origin:Colombia.
Ethnic Origin:Colombian.
Birthsign:Libra
How discovered:MODELS.com.
Favorite things:Travel, electronics.
Favorite music, band:I'm a DJ.I love house music...
Hobbies: Running, movies, reading books, cooking.
Favorite food:Italian food.
Place you'd love to visit: Paris.
Favorite designer: Dolce & Gabbana.
Currently,I'm obsessed about:My music.
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ANDRES YOU SEXY BITCH I LOVE YOU


LIZ KENNEDY :)