Sunday, May 3, 2009

Kudo's to David Vance



David Vance has always been a favorite photographer of mine. The simplicity and beauty in his photographs blows me away everytime. I always like to get to know more about the people behind the camera and issue #109 of DNA Mag had a profile on David where we got to know a little more about this talented man. Not only was I fasinated learning more about David, the first two pages had one of the most breathtaking photos I have seen in awhile. (first Pic Below). I believe it to be Nathan Wessel, but please anyone corrent me if I am mistaken. I might just have to buy this print! You can see much more of David' work at his website HERE: You can check out more, and purchase some prints as I plan to do at his Print site HERE: Thanks David!


Above: Nathan


Above: Levi Poulter.

2 comments:

juicer said...

He's a great photographer and those are very cute bums.

Anonymous said...

Amazing!!!