Saturday, June 13, 2009

Favorite Hunk of The Day: Peabo Powell



Beautiful Peabo Powell is not just a model. Peabo is also an actor, writer, producer and musician. Even at a young age Peabo manages to juggle all of his passions and the results are amazing. When first looking at Peabo I was struck by those amazing blue eyes. When researching more about him I was impressed by how hard this guy works to live a Christian life within an industry which must make it difficult. Peabo may be know to some of you when he was selected as one of the finalists in VH-1's 'In Search of The Partridge Family' back in 2004. (even with the red hair, he reminds me more of Chris). Since then Peabo has been in several movies and tv shows. Besides modeling, Peabo also is taking control of his acting career by writing and producing his own projects. You can find much more about Peabo at his Website HERE: Great site with tons of pics and info.

(Note: Some of the pics from this post came from the great site Morphosis. I really suggest you give it a look. I am not adding the link however, as everytime I go there my computer freezes up. Not sure if it my computer or something related to the site.)



Stats:
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 148 lbs
Measurements: 37-30-30
Shoe size: 11
Hair color: Red
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Blue

Next four beautiful shots by: Elliot Jimenez






Remaining shot by Slide Photography.



No comments: