Sunday, June 7, 2009

Favorite 'Jamie' from Canada: Jamie Johnston



I am in my 30's so I remember watching Degrassi Jr High when Stefanie and Joey were walking the halls. Recently I started watching Degrassi 'The Next Generation' mostly because of actor Jamie Johnston. Sure Jamie is a cutie, but he is also very talented and the relationship between Jamie's character Peter and Riley is one of the most interesting straight/gay relationships I have seen in awhile. This dynamic (with the exception of the most recent American Idol) is never really explored in the way Degrassi is doing it. Most of us in our teens had crushes on guys at school, and it is too bad most were not like Peter. It is also great to see Jamie growing up. Some may remember him from his role on 'Wild Card'. Great job Jamie! Check out Jamie's offical site HERE:










Below: Jamie as Peter in Degrassi with Argiris Karras as Riley.




No comments: