Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Favorite Nude Scene of the Day: Hale Appleman in 'Teeth'


Just got around to watching 'Teeth' the other night. Not sure why I missed this 2007 flick the first time around. This black comedy, written and directed by Mitchell Lichtenstein has a story line not seen before on screen... Instantly I was drawn to talented actor Hale Appleman Hale might be known to some for his stage work, including his turn off Broadway in 'Streamers'. If you do not know the plot for 'Teeth' I will not spoil it for you, lets just say poor Tobey (Hale) ends up paying dearly for forcing himself on Dawn. Critics generally loved this flick, and it's creative idea is both hilarious and terrifying at the same time. Hale followed 'Teeth' with 'Pedro', Nick Oceano's 2008 film dramatizing the life of AIDS educator Pedro Zamora. I am already on the hunt to find 'Pedro' as I think Hale is a gifted actor and look forward to seeing more of him in the future.





No comments: