Friday, August 14, 2009

Favorite Face of The Day: Justin Zabinski



With the summer winding down thought it was time to post a guy who screams summer to me. I know it is not the case, but I sometimes think all the guys walking the beaches of California or Florida look like model Justin Zabinski. Wishful thinking! I first saw a shot of Justin about 5 months ago and saved the picture in the hopes of finding out who he was. Those beautiful green eyes and that hair just had me want to learn more. Finally due to his work with Miami based photographer Andy Armano I was able to find his name. Justin is represented by 301 Model Management and you can check out more of Justin's portfolio HERE:



Stats:
Height: 6' 0" (183cm)
Waist: 30" (76cm)
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Green









Below:
Much of Justin's portfolio was shot by the talented Miami based Andy Armano. Check out Andy's site HERE:








Below: Justin is also one of the faces at the great site Mascu. Photography by Michael A. Downs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Justin! thank you Tye