Monday, September 28, 2009

Hottest Hunk of the Weekend: Justin Hartley



It was hard watching the season opener that Smallville is the the same show I loved six years ago. The show about the boy on the farm loving the girl down the road. My how this show has changed. I love some of the changes and loath others. (Clark needed his parents around). I certainly love Justin Hartley who is not only talented and likable but one of the main reasons I stick with the show. Here is Justin in September's DNA! Amazing shots!







Even though I am not watching 'Desperate Housewives', got to give Honorable mention to Richard Burgi looking pretty fine on Sunday's premier.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From a "straight" woman who lurks, I LOVE your blog! Justin Hartley is amazing. His 'fight club' scene from last week's Smallville was awesome. I would buy tickets to that fight club for sure!

Tye said...

We could go together!
Thanks for the kind words!
Tye