Monday, November 30, 2009

Radoslav Vanko By David Vance


David Vance's work always elevates me. There is something so spiritual about his work that is not only visually appealing, but also appealing to the soul as well. I have shared my love for David's work before, but I truly believe, that beyond the talent, beyond the beauty of the model, beyond the theme of the shoot, the heart/soul of the photographer shines through in the image.


This is certainly the case with David's work with 26 year old Radoslav Vanko. I first saw Radoslav when David photographed him for DNA. Now without a doubt Radoslav is one of the most beautiful men I have every seen. David had a wonderful canvas, but together they produce images which should be hung in a museum. If you haven't checked out David's prints site, be sure to give it a look. There are many images for sale, even some of Radoslav's which would make EXELLENT Christmas gifts. Check out David's site HERE:

No comments: