Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Flashback: First And Last with Dermot Mulroney



The first time I saw Dermot Mulroney on screen was in 1989's 'Survival Quest'. This highly watchable movie also starred Lance Henriksen and the woman who would go on to become Dermot's wife (the very talented, and just as annoying Catherine Keener. The have since divorced). I instantly fell in love with Dermot who played the movie's bad boy turned hero. I thought I remembered a brief flash of Dermot's beautiful behind in this flick jumping into the water but I must have made it up as it was not on my recent rewatching of this movie.






The Last Time I lusted after Dermot on screen was rewatching 'The Family Stone' with my family this past Christmas. I also recently watched 'The Wedding Date' (well...I watched the scene below a few times then pressed eject).










No comments: