Monday, March 15, 2010

Kudos to: Cyndi Lauper



If I didn't think I could love Cyndi Lauper any more. Not only her talent, or her work and fundraising for all things LGBT I watched her on Celebrity Apprentice last night. Although I loath all things connected to Donald Trump, I had to tune in to see Cyndi. Such a cool woman, from her defending her friend Rosie, to her not having any rich friends, to her inablity to throw anyone under the bus or be mean. Showing her true colors (lame, sorry) but I love me some Cyndi Lauper!

2 comments:

Josh Dunbar said...

She was truly inspiring, wasn't she?

Brian said...

Trump showed just how big of an ass he is (yet again) last night.Even after Cyndi said Rosie was a good friend,he kept calling Rosie names and ignoring how uncomfortable he was making everyone,including his own children.If that had been Sharon,you know she'd have called him a thing or two in return.Loving Cyndi and hope she and Sharon make it to the end!