Monday, May 17, 2010

Congratulations Jensen Ackles



You know I have not watched one minute of Supernatural nor did I see Jensen on Days Of Our Lives, but yet he is a favorite. He was one of the first guys I profiled when I started FH. He seems like such a nice guy. I first saw him in Smallville and Dawson's Creek and loved Dark Angel. I do have Supernatural season 1 on DVD and plan to give it a shot one of these days when I have time. It has quite a devoted following. Congratulations to Jensen who recently married his longtime girlfriend Danneel Harris in Texas.

Below: Jensen with Austin Peck and his co-stars from DOOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Tye you will really enjoy it. I've seen every single episode, it's a weekly ritual. It reminds me a lot of The X Files, except instead of Mulder and Sculley it's the two brothers instead. I think season two was the best so far. There's an episode in that season when you get there called "Faith".