Saturday, September 4, 2010

'Fearless' Updates!

Have you been stopping by The Fearless Project lately? If you have not you have been missing out on Tommy Herd, Johnny Fresh and so much more!!!!



If you ask your model to hold a riding crop are you copying Rick Day? If you shoot a polaroid are you trying to be Jeremy Kost?

Imitation may be the sincerest of flattery, it might be to honor an artist whose work you love or admire. It also might not be imitation at all. Fearless creator Justin Violini is not a fan of one sided comparisons. When he recently met up with supermodel Tommy Herd he decided to take a frequent comparison (one in which his work is compared to Kost's) and throw it on it's ear.




"Basically it's pretty easy for people who want to dismiss
something to just do a comparison. Kost shoots Polaroids and so do
I...but so does Araki, Mikael Kennedy, Chris Makos and more.
So I was like okay here. Kost just shot Tommy so I will bring him over
for a shoot. But instead of shooting him I shot all his clothes on my
bed."


Tommy never looked so hot!



Below: LOVE love these shots of Johnny Fresh!



The Fearless Project:
Fearless on Facebook!

2 comments:

Justin said...

Hi Tye,
I am a fan of comparison...just when it is not one-sided.

But in any event, I just make sure to have fun!

Bobby F. said...

That first pic of Johnny Fresh is...SIZZLING!