Saturday, September 4, 2010

Just Because: Stats


Blogger has this GREAT new feature showing stats of which posts are most popular and which google searches lead most readers to your blog. I was a bit surprised to see some the top posts from FH (I will share more as time goes on). The top google search (besides searching FH) which led readers to FH was searches for Brazilian soccer player and G Magazine model Lucas Pugliessa. I did a short post on the adorable Lucas (HERE:)back in 2008. The post showed only 3 of his tamer shots from his G Magazine shoot with virtually no text. Go Figure! Do a simple google search and you will quickly find more of the shoot and the video!

BTW: Thanks to those who have sent some Favorite shots! If you have not already, please check out this post and join in! I will begin posting in the near future.

1 comment:

Bobby F. said...

I wonder if the stats are going to show which pics makes our dicks get hardest the fastest? tee-hee-hee