Monday, September 6, 2010

More from Barnsbury Studio



2 shots above: _Paul V_

Here are more of my favorite shots from London's Barnsbury Studio. Simple, clean, bright and sexy shots!

Alex Nardell


'I focus on photographing the male, encompassing everything from commercial print through portraits to art nudes. At the moment, I am particularly keen to explore creating fresh, edgy images with models who want to develop their fashion, fitness and commercial print portfolios.'
Barnsbury Studio

Davey H.


Tom


Elia17


Henrik Jessen




ohcanada


Oliver Kalaitzis



Robert McCarry


Tz Fletcher

2 comments:

Bobby F. said...

Tye, you know how to pick them! I love unbuttoned and unzipped jeans pic (I think you know the one!) from Barnsbury Studio. Who is the model?????

Anonymous said...

Great Shots!