Saturday, September 25, 2010

Chris Williams by Hans Fahrmeyer


'Hans is an amazing individual whom I respect dearly. His direction is controlled with great discipline. Hans is the real deal.'
Chris Williams about working with Hans Fahrmeyer.


It was through working on previous 'Sundays With Hans' posts that I discovered Hans work with Chris Williams. For those of you who know Hans work, it is unapologetically direct, erotic and sexual. I could tell right away there was something special about Chris and his shots were so hot, so unique I wanted to share them on FH. Thank you as always to Hans for sharing your work with FH!

Hans Fahrmeyer tumblr
Hans Fahrmeyer on FH:

2 comments:

Brent said...

I like the same guy the most with the jock strap.

Anonymous said...

Chris Williams sure has one sexy butt! post more of ones like him or just him!