Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Introducing: Singularity Phase



Singularity may refer to any of a variety of concepts.
Phase: A distinct stage of development



From the title I am making the assumption that Wayne from Singularity Phase photography is letting the viewer know his work is versatile, able to meet the needs of the shoot and the model. I will simply say it is wonderful and Wayne is one of my favorite photographers that I have stumbled upon in awhile. I have commented before that photography was something I dabbled in when I was in my late teens and early twenties (not going through the wedding stories and hours of trying to pose a cat). There are certain photographers who immediately make me think 'those are the shots I envisioned myself taking'. Clean, simple, tasteful and of course hot! Using minimal props and fashion, Wayne uses his technique, lighting with a focus on model position to create these beautiful shots.

You can see more of Singularity Phase on MM HERE:



'Photography is about capturing beauty and I find the human body beautiful.'
Wayne from Singularity Phase

Wayne is a part time photographer in Austin Texas. His training was at Glassell School of Art in Houston, and he says that he tries to take a bit more artistic approach to photography and loves doing black & white images for fine art prints.
Wayne says that photography helps keep him sane and so different than his day job. I often hear this from photographers and I so relate as it is one of the reasons I do FH. It is almost a release, a way to unwind from the stress's of real life.




Below: Brian Woodi


Below: Zach Derr

Below: Eric Turner

Below: Lance LaMar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots, especially the last one, great stuff1

Anonymous said...

I like the guy with nothing on sitting on a surface, nice buttock.