Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Kudos to John Wesley Shipp & One Life To Live



Ok I have to admit, up until this week I have not watched one second of One Life To Live except maybe as I flicked by it with the reomote. I had to DVR this week as a favorite actor of mine John Wesley Shipp made his debut as Eddie Ford. It is so nice to see John back on tv! I have seen John put in some incredible performance in the past, mostly in movies. We all remember however that the writers of Dawson's Creek really didn't give Mitch much juicy material. The show allowed Mitch and Gail some brief marrital woes but then quickly shoved them back to being one dimentional supportive parents. Great to see John with a role and a venue to show off the talent and passion we all know is there. He is also looking better than ever!


2 comments:

Richard said...

When I heard he was coming the One Life I was excited. I remember him from his Kelly days on Guiding Light. But when I first saw him I was struck by how he looked. I don't want to say sick but something isn't right. I know he's getting older who of us isn't but...I hoping to not to read that he took One Life to keep his actors insurance

Patience said...

THe character of Eddie Ford was supposed to be a hardened criminal, not the pretty boy. Plus, I met JWS when he taped his last appearance as Eddie. He really is a sweet guy in real life.