Monday, December 20, 2010

Favorite Click of the Day: Aussielicious



I love when readers email me and tell me how they like to begin the day with a cup of coffee and reading FH. I am usually in too much of a hurry to get out the door in the mornings (even though I often get to go in late) so I do most of my blog reading just before bed. One of those blogs I never miss is Aussielicious run by my friend Brenton Parry. I have written about Brenton and Aussielicious before but there were two reasons this week to give another shout out.

Firstly, Brenton turned me on to the story of Aussiebum unleashing 7 beautiful men in Selfridges in London during the week. The models walked through the department store to promote their brand and the new MyDay range. The pics are quite spectacular!

I again moan about the Puritan state in North America. You know although there may have been models in their undies in an American mall or store, those undies would have been huge boxers (with briefs underneath). In addition they would most likely be wearing reindeer antlers or some other such prop as Americans tend to take their male skin better when it is swallowed with some comedy.







Speaking of Brenton, It is just over 6 weeks til his first exhibition and even though I will post more about it when it gets closer the poster for Shrouded was released. I just love the poster and the title!
No need to be nervous Brenton, I smell a hit!

No comments: