Monday, June 20, 2011

Spring Break!!!



Given today is the last day of spring it is my last chance to say I am going on Spring Break! Those who have been checking FH for awhile know once or twice a year I take short blog breaks. Except for a short trip on Thursday I am not going away, just have a ton of 'real life' things to take care of, some family stuff and some weekend house guests.



Keep checking in daily as I have a few great profiles already ready to go and will still be posting (including coverage of BroadwayBares), just not the amount I usually do. Thanks to those who check in each day, even though blogs seem to be on the decline I am grateful to loyal readers who keep the numbers for FH climbing!

Tye

Below: Last nights Broadway Bares

2 comments:

Cameron said...

Don't be gone too long!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break Tye