Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Just Because: Torchwood



I don't watch Torchwood but someone please tell me it is a good idea to start! I have loved John Barrowman since he jogged through Central Park in his shorts in the short lived series Central Park West. I have loved Dillon Casey since he flaunted his blatant sex appeal (and amazing posterior) on the Canadian hockey soap MVP. Now together they make one might hot couple! Check out more of Dillon on FH HERE:






Great Caps above from boycharts

3 comments:

yagtaluda said...

If you think that's good, you should see this. Which will help you understand my avatar choice. :)

Chrisko said...

I've been watching Torchwood since the beginning and I love it. If u like sci-fi - it's highly recommended :)

JC said...

I didn't watch Torchwood before (don't know why) but after seeing the posters and publicity for the new season I decided to give it a try, I always heard it was good but I was afraid I wouldn't understand the series at this point, but gladly I was wrong, they explain a little of what Torchwood is and who the characters are without wasting too much time in that. And I'm in love with Torchwood now (and of course with John Barrowman). I even started watching the other seasons, cause there's never enough Barrowman and Torchwood.