Sunday, October 16, 2011

Just Because: Jonathan Taylor Thomas



I was never a huge fan of ABC's Home Improvement. I was still in school during its run in the 90's and wasn't watching that much television. I did however watch enough to develop a crush on Jonathan Taylor Thomas. Thomas stood out from the other boys in the cast. Taran Noah Smith and Zachery Ty Bryan were both cute and talented but there was a quality about Thomas that was distinct and special.



As I have gotten older, when I see an old episode on television, it is now the talent of Patricia Richardson I enjoy. Richardson really made the most of her role and although I don't dislike Tim Allen, I don't find anything especially watchable about him either, it is Richardson who holds my interest.



How great does Thomas (and the whole cast really) look in the new shots from Entertainment Weekly's new Reunion issue. Thomas, who just turned 30 had not been together with his co-stars since the show went off the air. Thomas is sporting the hairstyle I sported through most of my early 20's and just as when on the show, stands out in the group and the photos (especially the last one). What a great transition, time to get back to acting Jonathan!



No comments: